We can economically and reliably test your products in world class wind tunnels
Benefits of wind tunnel testing:
- Know how your Company's products compare to competitor's products;
- Accurate scientific information and consulting to aid in future product designs; and
- Better race performance for your Company's products
Test Consultant: Len Brownlie, Ph.D.
Len's doctoral thesis was titled “Aerodynamic Characteristics of Sports Apparel”. Len is an aerodynamics consultant to NIKE Inc.'s Project SWIFT, which provided advanced SWIFT SPIN time trial suits to the U.S. Cycling Team; SWIFT SKIN racing suits to the U.S. and Dutch Speed Skating Teams and sprinting and distance running apparel to track athletes at the 2000 – 2016 Olympic Games. Len has also served as an aerodynamics advisor to the United States Cycling, Luge and Speed Skating Federations, HED Wheels, the Canadian Olympic Committee, Giro Sport Design, Smith Optics, Sugoi and Mustang Survival.
NIKE Inc. (Team Sports)
- Collaborative effort led to the development of the NIKE SWIFT Hockey Jersey and Socks, used at the 2005 and 2006 World Championships and the 2006 Torino Olympics ( 375 KB)
- Collaborative effort led to the three Skeleton Medals at the 2006 Torino Olympics and Men's gold at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics